BIOPAC MP-160 (BioNomadix) is a 16 channels data acquisition system that can be used to record 16 different parameter at a same point of time for a single or multiple subjects.
1. Electrocardiogram (ECG): three bipolar ECG module records the electrical signal from heart.
2. Electroencephalogram (EEG) is used to record the electrical activity of the brain
3. Electromyography (EMG) is used to record the electrical activity of the skeletal muscles.
4. Electrooculography (EOG) is used to record the eye position and movement
5. Electrogastrography (EGG) is used to record the myoelectrical activity of the stomach.
6. Electrodermal Activity (EDA) is used to measure the skin conductance level (SCL) and skin conductance response (SCR) due to stress, arousal or emotional excitement.
7. Photoplethesmogram (PPG) is used to record the pulse rate
8. Respiratory belt is used to record the respiratory rate.
9. Non Invasive Cardiac Output (NICO) is used to records the Stroke volume and cardiac output.
10. Hand Dynamometer is used to measures the hand clench force.
11. Gas Analysis System: used to measure and O2 and CO2 levels, respiration rate, peak flow, minimum flow, lung volumes, compliance, and resistance.
II. Functional Near-Infrared Spectroscopy (fNIRS) FNIRS is a wearable and portable brain-monitoring technology that tracks and monitors the cortical hemodynamic response using near-infrared light sources and detectors placed over the scalp. fNIRS measures the changes of cortical deoxygenated and oxygenated hemoglobin concentrations noninvasively.
III. Superlab Event Presentation & Marking Systems that can detect the onset of the events and send them to several recorders simultaneously.
IV. Electromyography (EMG) The EMG machine is used to measure nerve conduction velocity and electrical activity of muscles.