At present this college is functioning with its own building consist of outpatient department facilities like Consultation room, Separate treatment section for male and female, Yoga hall, Magneto therapy, Massage room, Steam bath room etc. It consists of Library cum Admin room, Anatomy Museum, Physiology, Biochemistry Lab, Pathology and Microbiology Lab and class rooms and Staffs room. Annex buildings consist of 50 bedded inpatient hospital and yoga hall with class rooms.
- The Institute has magnificently designed separate hostels for boys and girls each with all modern facilities, for boarding and other recreational activities. The hostels have their own mess to provide good and hygienic food to the students.
- The boys’ hostel has the capacity of about 150 boys whereas the girls’ hostel can house 150 girls. The types of rooms are cubicles and dormitories. Mess is maintained on co-operative basis. Both hostels have common rooms, play ground and facilities for other indoor games.
- Each room is equipped with a bed, a study table, study chair, almirah and a chair.
- Various committees viz cultural, discipline, sports, mess, maintenance have been established to provide opportunities for overall development in their personalities during their stay in the hostel. These serve to organize all the cultural events and other happenings in the hostel.
- The hostel provides the students with daily newspapers and various magazines to make them aware of the daily happenings of the world.
Transport facilities are available for daily communication between colleges and clinical out postings at various centres. College also provides transport facilities as per special needs of the students whenever required.
The college library has a vast array of books from authors of National and International Repute Medical Sciences. The library catalogue lists more than 2000 medical books and latest journals, which is proud asset for the institution. The library also has broadband internet facilities with free WiFi.